Commercial / Foreign Loans
Short Term Loans
(Denominated in both Ringgit and Dollar)
- Credit line facility for working capital with a maximum tenor of one year.
(Denominated in both Ringgit and Dollar, Euro, GBP)
- Term loans for plant construction or expansion including purchase of other capital requirement. Tenor is usually 3 to 10 years.
Domestic Bills Purchase Line
- Outright purchase of the client's checks upon deposit of these checks in the client's deposit account.
Foreign Bills Purchase Line
- Outright purchase of the client's dollar-denominated or third-currency denominated drafts upon deposit of these drafts in the client's deposit account.
PDC Discounting Line
- A credit facility wherein the clients receivables, in the form of post date checks, are discounted with a bank to obtain funds.